Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 April 2015

A rebirth...

Well hello... So I finally figured out how to get writing again since I had lost all power over my ramblings (a technical hitch). But luckily thanks to an old phone that needed CPR to start up, enabled me to get a brand spanking new phone which in turned helped me GET MY LIFE BACK! I finally worked out how to get back in touch with you!!! So as I sit devouring a caramel egg (training myself for Easter Sunday) I remember the good times we had... the laughs, the tears and of course the eccentricity which naturally came with being a blogger. This of course gets me pumped up to blog my heart out and even entertain the regular musing I have had of writing a book...
All my favourite posts in print... now would this be an idea... am I on to something here??? I hope this musing I have will grow into something beautiful...an idea to be nurtured and developed.

Til this evening dear ones.

Rach
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment