Total Pageviews

Friday 21 November 2014

Shocker, Horror, Edinburgh


AND I HAVE LEFT YOU AGAIN!!! My aims are usually good, "I will blog to my followers once a week", "I will write them something interesting!" Do I, well do I ever!!!! So apologies fellows! No bad intentions there, I swear!

So tomorrow I visit a well know city called Edinburgh! The 2 main themes for this visit include Vintage thrifting and Cocktails...the perfect mix! The best thing is that this is the ultimate student getaway as myself and my good friend Fox are backpacking the whole weekend and staying in a hostel for a meager £10... Now there is a cheap and cheerful weekend! And who can blame us, Christmas presents cost too much as it is! Our aim is to see as much of the city as we possibly can in 2 days and hell, why not, I may even do a travel journal of the weekend to share with you guys (at some point) A bed for the night is just a bed at the end of the day and so what if it doesn't have a chocolate on the pillow or those miniature soaps etc. etc.

On the Sunday it is apparently the opening of Christmas in Edinburgh!!! Fireworks, illuminations, Christmas markets, the whole kit and caboodle! THE WHOLE CHRISTMAS SHEBANG!!! The word excited just does not cover it!!!



So while we are sipping mulled wine and celebrating Christmas and the joys of life what will you be doing this weekend. Well whatever you do, make it a good one!!!

Rach
"One happy little Elf"
x

No comments:

Post a Comment