Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 January 2015

Electronic Medication

I leapt... I took a chance... I seized the rights that I deserved as a blogger, a pinner, a graphic artist (sometimes) and as an online shopper. Such rights that I had been denied by the failings of my, once love, my laptop. You are probably thinking...what is she rambling on about now...and I shall tell you with great pride and a sense of glee- like a child at Christmas (how fitting!)
As of tomorrow I will be the proud owner of...
A Tablet!!!
Hence my post title of Electronic medication, for you see this is not a technological paracetamol, even though it will successfully rid me of the pain I have when I am forced to look at a crashed netbook screen! This is a 10inch, sleek, white gadget that I fell in love with at first glance! And she arrives tomorrow!!!! I cannot contain such excitement... And to think I was going to have a boring Saturday!!! Oh such joy I am to encounter when she arrives with the friendly yodel man!
So now little ones, I best be off to bed so that I am up in time to receive her! Then you shall receive another post announcing that I will be posting from a Samsung Galaxy tab s4!!!
Until then, darlings!

Good night,
Sleep tight!
Rach
x

No comments:

Post a Comment