Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Classy...the bread roll and butter thing!

As all you students out there will realise, money (huh? what money?) never comes easily to us! We are constantly told to save and not waste our money on crap! but our parents version of crap is completely different to our version of treasure! A kooky brooch to me is a bargain bin item to you and a good friend of mine loves to buy ribbons and little flowers for her hair but to others that will seem like a collection from the school craft box. My feeling towards this is....I SHALL BUY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT IT in moderation! If I see a pretty dress for a little over £30 and buy it then I will justify the purchase by not buying any other treats that week/month. The bread roll thing, well...it was healthy, only 30p and I was hungry....completely justifiable in my opinion!!!!

Rach
(Classy to spread the butter straight out of the packet onto the roll whilst on the move...sweeeet!)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment